We need to incorporate into the team a person who has previous experience in technical assistance during the construction of industrial facilities / tertiary buildings, since we currently need to fill a position as a facilities engineer
If you meet the requirements of the position and you also like teamwork, you are a decisive person and eager to undertake new projects, we want to meet you!
- Training: Ing./Ing. industrial technique
- Fluent English (minimum level B2).
- Knowledge of AutoCad and Revit
- Experience: Between 2 and 3 years
- Availability of travel at the regional level.
- It will be in charge of the coordination and technical development of industrial facilities in all phases (design, execution and start-up).
- Management and technical assistance on site.
- Comply with quality objectives and procedures.
- Provide support in the management and economic control of projects.
- Full time.
- Flexible schedule
- Salary based on knowledge and experience year
- Continuous training
Join our team!