We are looking for a person who wants to settle down and continue developing professionally in the administration area of ??INSTRA.
We would like from you:
- That you have graduated in ADE, Economics or Business
- That your English level is at least B2.
- That you work fluently with office automation tools such as Word, Excel or Power Point and that you have knowledge of Business Intelligence applications such as PowerBI.
- That you have previous experience as an auditor, controller or fiscal/accounting technician of a company or professional office of at least 3 years.
What will your duties be?
- Preparation of taxes: VAT, IRPF, IS and electronic presentation of declarations.
- Management of the General Accounting and bank reconciliations of the company.
- Billing supervision and control
- Preparation of business plans and potential market studies, as well as SWOT analysis, CANVAS of technologies, products and services based on technology.
- You will be a key player in the analysis of income statements: review and preparation of the executive summary. Monthly and annual accounting closings
we offer you:
- Salary according to experience and training
- Time flexibility when starting the day or eating so you can organize yourself however you want.
- Free afternoons on Fridays. It's the last day of the week, so we leave at 1:30 p.m. We like to start the weekend with energy.
- Intensive day from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. during the months of July and August
- Great work environment where teamwork is essential. We are a young and dynamic group eager to start new challenges and with growth opportunities.
If you like teamwork, you are a flexible and decisive person and you also want to undertake new projects, we want to meet you!