We want to incorporate a professional into our Technological Solutions department who will provide us with training and experience to perform the following functions:
- Manage technical solutions for automated and control systems in the industrial and energy sectors.
- Coordination between the different departments and parties involved. It is essential that you have experience in logistics management (transport, warehouse, etc...) and administration (invoicing, platform documentation, etc...) associated with different execution projects.
- Technical support for commissioning (start-up), and continuous improvement of products and processes.
- Correct monitoring of the execution of the project in continuous communication with the client.
What we would like from you:
- That you are a superior technician in electrotechnical and automated systems.
- That your English level is at least B2.
- That you work with ease with office tools such as Word, Excel or Power Point
- That you have previous experience as an electrical technician performing the functions of the position and management and control for at least 2 years.
What we offer you:
- Salary according to experience and training
- Time flexibility when starting the day or eating so you can organize yourself however you want.
- Free afternoons on Fridays. It's the last day of the week, so we leave at 1:30 p.m. We like to start the weekend with energy.
- Intensive day from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. during the months of July and August
- Great work environment where teamwork is essential. We are a young and dynamic group eager to start new challenges and with growth opportunities.
If you like teamwork, you are a flexible and decisive person and you also want to undertake new projects, we want to meet you!