We are excited to share some great news! The new Conservas Cerqueira plant has entered production and we want to share some highlights about its design and sustainable operation.
At INSTRA INGENIEROS, we strive to make our clients' ideas and processes come true, and this Conservas Cerqueira plant is a clear example of this. Here are some of the characteristics that make this plant a model of excellence in terms of innovation, sustainability and quality:
- Renewable energy: The Conservas Cerqueira plant produces renewable energy for its own consumption. By using sustainable energy sources, it reduces its dependence on fossil fuels and contributes to a change in the energy model.
- Water reuse: With the commitment to conserve water resources, water reuse systems have been implemented in different processes. This allows them to minimize water consumption and contribute to caring for one of the most valuable resources we have.
- Energy efficiency: At INSTRA, we are proud to minimize energy consumption. We have implemented technologies and practices that optimize the use of energy at each stage of production, thus reducing the environmental footprint.
- In a "friendly" work environment: At the plant, we value the well-being of people. It has been designed to create a comfortable and safe working environment, where people can develop and prosper. We believe that a positive work environment is essential to foster innovation and excellence.
- High quality and healthy food: At Conservas Cerqueira, they are passionate about producing food that is good for health and of excellent quality. Using carefully selected ingredients and rigorous production processes to ensure that their products meet the highest standards of nutrition and taste.
In short, the new Conservas Cerqueira plant is an example of how it is possible to combine innovation, sustainability and excellence in food production. We are proud to be part of this project and to contribute to the development of these solutions.
INSTRA Completes the new Conservas Cerqueira plant, which combines technology and sustainability
28 de July de 2023
Owned by the family office of "La Vida es Chula", this unique industrial building is currently partially occupied by Alliance Healthcare. Instra Ingenieros participated in the design and construction management phase, integrating the highest standards in the field of sustainability, which has allow...
29 de June de 2023
We are excited to share some great news! The new Conservas Cerqueira plant has entered production and we want to share some highlights about its design and sustainable operation. At INSTRA INGENIEROS, we strive to make our clients' ideas and processes come true, and this Conservas Cerqueira plant is...
17 de April de 2023
On Friday, April 14th, 2023, we celebrated that we are 140 people embarked on a common project initiated in 2008 and successfully developed by all of us. 15 years of Instra Engineers! More than 4.000 studies and projects delivered More than 3.000 site visits or field visits distributed in more than...